CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

What is with you today? :stuck_out_tongue:

Which black thing? Is it on the mouse mat?

Ot rem I’m in Hospital and this is kInda hospitalism (until now here are all Talking ab illnesses that can Drive You Crazy…a lil bit of madness starting To catch me)

So again seriously:
There is a juwelcase right at the Edge of the table?! Odd?
So
And beneath it left side is a cable and there left from it is the vibrating microphone :mask::joy:

Tell them to stop getting you high :joy:

If you mean the see through box at the bottom left of the desk (bottom right of the shelf) then no.

And it’s not the cable either.

Haha there’s a lot things that we’ve talked about that shouldn’t be here… :yum:

Lol
Again:
Cuz giving up is no Option
What is This Black thing (I’m so Sure it is the odd One Out and you’re gambling ) Rob?

She is not high.

Omg leader Keep calm Brown! There is no Need To spread Tumors ähh rumors here! But(t) ! :mask:

Do you mean one of these @The_early_walker ?

No on the table which is left from ya desk in the middle ( me only on mobile can’t Mark it)

She mentioned the microphone :stuck_out_tongue:

You are begging me To Hurt you Leader!

One of these maybe? @The_early_walker

Thanx and yes the arrow infront :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: can’t You Share your gentleness mb with the Guy WHO had a Big Lack of it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The lower arrow is the top of my stapler the top arrow is my headphone jack :stuck_out_tongue:

And it’s neither of those. It’s neither of the two things I pointed out the last time either.

:flushed::grin::pensive: bulls•••
So again let’s have a Look at the pic…can only cost some more days To find the odd One Out! BTW the carpet(?) at ya window?

It’s a curtain not a carpet lol and no

At least I learned a new word thanx :blush: seems you are in Profil pic changing mood?

Ohhh, lol. I thought you were making a joke about my curtain looking like a carpet.

A carpet is the thing you put on a floor.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WGDH9PpIL.SX300.jpg

a curtain is something you pull over a window.

1 Like

The white bottle next to your deodorant?

That’s more deodorant lol