58 yo Aussie Just woke up to a poem

The problem is more to find any normal, righteous people here :pensive:
Even worse, you can’t get rid of this dorks :roll_eyes: and believe me, I tried :triumph:

Jk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Welcome to the group Merv :hugs:

2 Likes

Thankyou I can see me learning something :slight_smile:

I have been meaning to post for some time, I guess I just had something to say now cheers

1 Like

I have a tendency to attract the rebels hahahaha Life is waaaaaaay to short to be over serious, still hopefully I can have some honest input and put a smile on the dial of most thanks.

1 Like

True that ol mate true that

Pretty impressed with Sully Erna’s Solo stuff too

1 Like

If you have a fondness of Godsmack then Disturbed may come next to your playlist :grinning:

1 Like

Disturbed are in my list :slight_smile: I also like some of five finger death punch and many more, LP are the only band I love every song

2 Likes

Yeah lyrically imo almost all of LP’s songs are associated with the feeling of love, heart broken in not always the romantic kind of sense but alot more to life in general… almost to any kind of situation you are in…

1 Like

Thats some badass metal group :grin::metal: or some Soulfly or Pantera or Motorhead will save the day! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thats funny

are you referring to the muscles dancing thing?

1 Like

yea sure was :slight_smile:

Lol yeah funny thing our stallion friend @framos1792 put on here to express his feeling as a senior stallion who dances his muscles out lol

2 Likes

It’s only on special occasions

1 Like

Cuz on regular occassions you’re the one who wears this black tight costume? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@merv513motoxcoach
Love the poem my man, big love from London

2 Likes

Hellow @Monkeyman20 your avatar have influenced me to use my avatar that i got from an FB quiz as LPU’s avatar :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Brb changing my avatar :grin:

2 Likes

beautiful words for sure. Thanks for sharing, lile so many I share the depth of your loss.
French heartful thoughts to all LP fans around the world. Take care.

1 Like

hahahahaha crack up

Thanks all the very best to all